Friday 4 July 2008

Saving an SS180 from Asian Restoration

We've all heard the nightmares of "Asian Restorations." Come to think of it I only know ONE person who has a nice and safe Asian restoration.

Although, I must be honest . . . I have family in Vietnam (my wife's family) and I would love to go over there with some money and send her uncle (a local) to pick up an old TV175 S.3 I scouted out and yank the engine and keep the body, etc. (seeing as I have a spare TV motor) and I could make my wife a TV too.

Anyways, back to the point at hand . . . another SS180 restoration blog is alive and well thanx to Scooterchick Sam. A-freakin'men! to see an Asian scooter being saved, especially a VSC.

Please check out her SS180 and the issues she has to overcome. Click on Scooterissmo.

Thank you for the support and kind words Sam. I need the encouragement too.

Please leave comments for Sam and push her on. Lurking is cool, but we bloggers need feedback too.

No comments:

Post a Comment