Saturday 23 April 2011

Buon compleanno, mio figlio!

Adrian, my oldest son, on his 1973 Vespa 50 R.
My oldest son on his Vespa 50 R from 1973. He got it two years ago on his 15th birthday, the legal age in Sweden to drive a moped. He was very surprised since before the birthday he never talked about having av Vespa or moped. But a good father knows what his sons need, I have two more ;-).
The Vespa received a hasty respray in a 60's original Vespa color, giallo, or orange as I would say. The Vespa was blue when I bought it. The wheels was also sprayed in creme. This article was published exactly 17 years after Adrian was born.

Mio figlio maggiore in sua Vespa 50 R da 1973. Il suo generoso padre ha dato lui per il suo 15 ° compleanno. Il colore è originali di Vespa, giallo, ma della 1964-1966. I ruote hanno colori crema. Il casco è una vecchia AGV, anche gialla, o arancia. Il padre è orgoglioso. I vespisti svedese hanno una futura! Ho due figli píu...
Questo articolo è pubblicato esattamente 17 anni dopo il suo nascita, 24 aprile 1994 00.29.

No comments:

Post a Comment