Saturday 2 August 2008

The saga continues...

I haven't been spending much time in the shed due to the weather and STILL waiting for the 'handyman' to fix the potbelly stove chimney so I can stoke it up and stay warm out there. I am an eternal optimist and when he said he'd be here 3 weeks ago, I believed him :)

This week I've had new guttering on 2 sides of the house installed and 2 rather large trees in my front yard lopped off to keep them away from the power lines so that's enough excitement and money out of the piggy bank for now! **gulp**



Hopefully this project doesn't get any bigger than it looks at the moment because after the recent steady stream of workman through this place, there's not much left in the piggy!



{I will be adding pics here of latest finds...stay tuned!}

No comments:

Post a Comment